May 27, 2013

Summer Style: Flirty Floral

I love flirty, fun outfits for summer. I put together an outfit that might inspire you for your summer wardrobe.



1. I love crop tops, especially ones with unique details like cut outs, crossed backs or exposed zippers. This one is Mimi Blix for Nelly Madonna and can be found here. For US stores, try Urban Outfitters.
2. This skirt is the highlight of the outfit. It's a gorgeous soft floral pattern. The colors will flatter any skin tone and accentuate that summer tan. (If you want some tips on fake tanning, you can read my last post) The skirt can be found here or similar ones can be found here.
3. Sunglasses are a must in the sunny months, these vintage cat winged Stella McCartney glasses can be found here. If you want a cheaper alternative, TJMaxx has a bunch as well as ASOS for around $20.
4. I'm an accessory freak. Especially when it comes to my Micheal Kors watch, This is a gorgeous gold version. I actually found mine at TJMaxx a few weeks ago for $159. So check there before you go to the department store!
5. I'm a huge Jeffrey Campbell freak and these shoes don't disappoint. I love the strappy feel, which goes back to the crop top, tying the whole look together. You can find them here. 

Hopefully this inspired you!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment