January 27, 2012

Food Diary: January 26, 2012

I could probably top the list for being the most unhealthy person. I recently discovered I have a major sweet tooth for danishes and M&M cookies at my job. (Working at a bakery does not help) I am happy with the way my body looks, but I wish I could be a healthier person. I want to be able to exercise (which I can't really do right now. I can barely run 10 feet without not being able to breathe). So I decided to change my lifestyle and I'll be taking you guys along with me. We can do it together! Keep reading for a list of what I've been eating. Don't forget to post in the comments what you've been eating too!


Breakfast:
1 egg
Cut up fruit on the side (strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, grapes & cherries.)
1/4 cup apple juice, the rest of the glass filled with water

Snack:
Handful of cashews
1 banana
10-15 baby carrots
Low fat granola bar (the really good chewy bars from quaker. Yummmy!)

Lunch:
About 1/4 cup of sauerkraut and Polish sausage
  1/2 of a Chicken salad sandwich w/ american cheese (at work)

Dinner:
I usually skip dinner when I'm closing the bakery. By the time I get home I'm usually not hungry. I know it's not good, but I always eat a late lunch/dinner there.

Once I get my iphone I'll take pictures & make some recipes to share with you guys. I love food, so it's hard to not want to eat everything I see. The next post will be my favorite healthy foods! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment