December 11, 2011

Sunday Portrait: Week 6

01. I have made the absolute best friends at school. We have the best times together and we're always laughing historically. I'm so happy I met them <3

02. I got a new tattoo! I got it 2 weeks ago, but I've been so busy I haven't done a sunday portrait. I absolutely love it. You can see a picture HERE
03. I got a job as well! Yayyy! I work at a bakery, and I love it. Even though I had to go in today at 5:30 am, It's still super fun and laid back.
04. I'm SO excited that Sprint got the Iphone. YES. I NEED a smart phone so bad. I'm always trying to look things up and I never can. I feel like I'm stuck in the 10th century with my phone.
05. I'm almost on the floor for school. If you don't know what that means, I'll be working on clients  hair instead of my mannequin. I'm so nervous, but super excited.
06. Now, I'm going to take a nap since I woke up so early.
I hope you all have a great weekend
xox, nina

1 comments:

  1. lovely picture :) so glad you found a job! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete