November 29, 2011

Winter Clothing Must Haves

I've been in the shopping mood, so I decided to show you guys a few key pieces I think anyone should have. Plus some of them are things you might already have, or really cheap finds.

I found all of these pieces at Forever 21, but I have similar ones already in my closet from many different stores.

I love the Christmas inspired sweaters like the first and second. The last sweater is like one I already have from New York & Company and I love it. It's perfect for the transition from fall to winter. I'd add a chunky scarf with any of these outfits and a cute pair of flats or boots.


You can find the first tan sweater here
The striped one here
& the loose knit sweater from here
The flats are from here.
You can find the scarf here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment