November 27, 2011

Room Decor Ideas: Shabby Chic

You might know that I recently moved bedrooms, which gets me into the decorating mood. I really wanted a shabby chic style room, but it didn't really turn out exactly like I pictured so far. I love it regardless, but there are a few pieces I think it needs. I'll be doing a room tour post probably after Christmas since I plan on rearranging my room then, but I will be doing sneak peak posts of my storage for my makeup and closet. Here are some pictures that might inspire you guys for some redecorating, I know they inspire me.


I love the soft floral design. It's so cozy and relaxing looking.






I love the colored & distressed furniture. 



I've realized to achieve the shabby chic look you'll need
  • neutral, soft colored walls.
  • one main color.
  • soft, antique looking decorations


2 comments:

  1. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. See the link below for more info.


    #inspire
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that you have a very good article.Continue to inspire your reader and Have a good day! You can also visit my site indicated below and share it with your friends.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete