October 11, 2011

Zombie Halloween Tutorial




 My first special effects makeup tutorial, and to me, my most exciting! Halloween is my favorite time of the year, I love horror movies, and I love special effects makeup, so it's the perfect excuse to make something gory. For a full list of products scroll down. Also, if you haven't seen the video on how to do this, and you want to, it will be at the bottom of this post. Hope you enjoy!

         Products Used:
- Liquid Latex (You can get this at any Halloween store)
- Scar Putty (Any halloween store)
- A fake brain: I got mine at the Dollar Tree. It's an optional step, but I think it amps up the look.
- Tissue or napkin
- Revlon Clear Complexion Foundation: Ivory Beige
 - Dark purple and black eyeshadow from my Coastal Scents 88 Palette
- Sonia Kashuk dome crease brush
- Fake Blood

If you try this look, tweet it to me or post a picture on my facebook page!


Want to see how to do this look? Watch it here!






0 comments:

Post a Comment