October 23, 2011

Sunday Portrait: Week 3


1.  The fall weather I have been craving is finally here! Except it's a lot colder then what I remember. I wore a knit sweater today and the wind went right through the holes.

2. My room is finally done! (basically) There's no pictures on the walls or anything, but I would rather not have them since I always seem to get sick of things so easily.
3. I feel like I haven't filmed in ages, so tomorrow I'm going to film some fall related videos - that aren't halloween tutorials. Maybe some nail polish/makeup favorites for the season.
4. I also found a way to spice up some plain black pants. For school I have to wear black pants, and our school shirt (which is black) so it gets a bit depressing. So I went to Forever21 and found a really cute pair of tights that have a christmas-y design on them, but it's faint so you could wear it anytime. And I also got a cream and grey pair of leg warmers. So excited to wear them!
5. It's the 13 nights of halloween on ABC Family. So tonight be ready to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride & Coraline! I love all of those movies, but The Nightmare Before Christmas has been my favorite since I was little. I know all the words to all the songs (nerd much?)
6. Last but not least, I want to get my hair cut. An A-line bob. But not so short where it's an actual bob. I also want to put some bright red streaks in it, but I don't know how that would look. I hated when I cut my hair short last, but I think that's because I wasn't planning on it being above my neck. I've only been in school for around a month and I've already gotten a perm and want all these crazy things. I guess hair dressers really do change hair a lot.

I hope you guys have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment