October 17, 2011

Sunday Portrait: Week 2


1. I'm a day late. But better late then never.
2. I started, and almost finished moving into my new room. I painted the walls, and all of the trim, doors and closet. It took so long, but it looks so good.
3. I moved out everything from the old closet, and my closet and switched them. No more walk in closet for me, but I love the way it looks. It's so clean, neat and simple.
4. The one thing I need is a bigger TV. Mine's 13 inches, and I can barely see it when I'm in bed.
5. I'm so excited for my latest halloween tutorial, although I've been too busy to edit them and put them up, I do film them. The last one I did is Tinkerbell. I got the ears and all :) 
6. I am seriously obsessed with the show Ghost Whisperer, it's amazing. I watch it every single day since we got DVR's. I feel like I know the characters so well.

I hope you all have a nice week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment