October 20, 2011

Fall Festivities


Fall is easily my favorite time of the year. I love the warm colored leaves and the crisp air. Plus it's the season for my favorite holiday (halloween). Today was one of those days where you sip on a warm cup of tea and watch a couple episodes of Ghost Whisperer and blog.
I felt so sick today with a headache, and just body aches, and the feeling of getting a cold. But I decided to go outside and take a few pictures.


I always drink chinese tea when I'm feeling sick. It doesn't have an overwhelming flavor so it's perfect. 


One of my favorite parts about fall is all of the different colors of the leaves. There's yellow, orange, red and even purple. It's gorgeous! It's the one thing I'd miss if I moved anywhere that doesn't change seasons like New England.
 My Gram got me and my sister little pumpkins! It's so cute, I put it in my display case from Ikea. It's the perfect fall touch for my new room, that I think I might get a couple more!

Other then watching Ghost Whisperer and sipping on tea, I love apple / pumpkin picking,
warm mulled apple cider and the haunted corn mazes.
What are you favorite things to do in the fall time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment