August 5, 2011

Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath







For a while I've been in a makeup rut. I kept doing simple makeup everyday and wasn't in the mood to experiment with any color or anything exciting. So to get out of my rut, I decided to do a series - The Seven Deadly Sins series. This has been done before, but I wanted to do my take on it since there are fun colors that can be used, and you have to use your imagination. 

Here are the colors I used in my Coastal Scents 88 Palette:



Other Products Used:
- Elf Eyelid Primer
- Urban Decay Cream Shadow: Moonshine
- Kat Von D Liquid Liner: Puro Amour
- Wet n Wild Cream Liner: Black
- Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Under Eye Concealer: 215
- Physicians Formula: Translucent Powder
- Lash Glue
- Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Pigments: Fruit Punch, Pink Glitz
- Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara: Waterproof




Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment