March 6, 2011

EOTD: 3 Minute Makeup


Today I had to get ready quickly, I was too lazy to do too much with makeup. Plus it was a super rainy day. Also I've been quite sad about how short my hair is, that I won't even try to put together a cute outfit or look decent anymore. I throw on a sweatshirt and leggings or jeans and walk out the door. Excuse my rambling, let's start with the eyes of the day. 

I don't usually wear foundation or lipstick for normal lazy days, so I figured I'd just do they eyes since the cheeks were just a pink from my Crown Brush Blush Palette.




Eyes:
* Olay & Covergirl Simply Ageless Concealer: All over the lid, up to the brow bone for an even coverage.
* Translucent Powder: Under eyes, lid and brow bone.
* Mac: Tempting Eyeshadow: In the crease and blended out so you can barely see it.
*Mac: Brightside & Gallery Gal Mineral Eyeshadow: The tan shimmer from my lid to brow bone, and the green in the crease.
* Kat Von D: Eyeliner in Proud Peacocky: Winged out pretty far.
* Maybelline: Full n Soft Mascara in waterproof.

Under Eyes: 
*Hard Candy's Glamouflage Concealer

0 comments:

Post a Comment