February 2, 2011

Valentines Day Smokes

This look was so fun to do, I'm in love. Purple really makes green eyes stand out, and since these products are so affordable, anyone can get a great Valentines Day date look! I figured this would be good for night time, like going out to dinner or seeing a movie. It's smoky and romantic. I didn't want to over-doo it with pinks or anything, so the bright pink blush was the perfect amount. 





Here's the rest of the products used:
CoverGirl & Olay: Simply Ageless Under Eye Concealer
Wet & Wild: Creme Liner in Eggplant
Maybelline: Full n Soft Mascara (waterproof)
Physicians Formula: Translucent Powder & Pressed Powder (shown in valentines haul post)
Milani: Liquid Tech Eyeliner in Black

This blush is super bright. It reminds me of Barbie.
It's so pigmented and now one of my favorites.

 I'm officially obsessed with these creme eyeshadows.
The middle darker purple is so pigmented, while the lighter purple
is super soft and creamy. The gold is so pretty, but you might need
to work with it a little to warm it up. Here's some swatches:

With a colored base, these shadows really show up and they're
so easy to blend and work with. I think drugstore brands are really stepping
up. Before last year, I've never seen creme bases in drugstores.
I'm excited to see what else they come out with this year.
 16 Hour Lipgloss in Sand. My favorite, but it can be a little
messy at times. And my new favorite lip ring, a little star.
So much more petite and feminine :)

I love how green my eyes look with purple shadows.
The colors are so easy to blend.






0 comments:

Post a Comment