January 18, 2011

Pretty Little Lairs : Hannah Marin Inspired Look

I can proudly say that I'm obsessed with the book and show series Pretty Little Lairs. I decided to do a series of looks from all of the girls. I chose Hannah first just because she's blonde. (Us blondes have to stick together. Hahaha.)
This look is just really neutral, but a bit smoky. It's now my new everyday-go-to eye look.
It has hints of gold to bring out any eye color.


I'll post pictures of each eyeshadow used (except for the matte brown, I totally forgot about it. Sorry!)
and also lip products and blush. Here you go:

NYX Lipgloss: 
A pretty rosy pink with silver reflex.


Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner:
The best felt tip liquid liner I've tried in a long time!

NARS Orgasm Blush:
A coral pink base with tons of gold glitter.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil:
A bronzed creme base.

All of these colors were used from the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette.
The colors with the stars are the one's that I used. Close up photos below.
I used the one posted above in my entire crease. It's a nice warm gold.

The eyeshadow below was put in my outer-v.
It's a brown shimmery eyeshadow, gold reflex.
Posted below:
Lid color, a taupe / tan eyeshadow.
So pigmented and silky. It has some reflex.

My all time favorite highlight color
A matte off-white.

The finished look:

0 comments:

Post a Comment