January 16, 2011

Glamorous Emerald Eyes Tutorial

Yesterday I went shopping with my Mom, we stopped at the CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) so I picked up two things from Mac. I decided to do a tutorial using them, so I'll post pictures, swatches and names down below:

Bright Side & Gallary Gal:
A sheer mineralized eyeshadow duo.


(Used with no base)
The colors are silky and smooth, but sheer on the eyes.
You need a couple layers to show the actual color.
I think if you applied it wet, the colors would come out like the swatch on the first layer.

Tempting:
A rich coco colored eyeshadow.


(Used with no base)
It's really pigmented and smooth.

The finished look:


The rest of the products used:
NYX: Eyeshadow Base
Coastal Scents: Stellar Gel Liner
CoverGirl: LashBlast Volume (One coat)
Maybeline: Full n Soft Mascara (Waterproof) (One coat on top of Lashblast)
Covergirl: LashBlast Lengthening (Bottom Lashes)
Beauty Rush: GoldBlinger Eyeshadow
ELF: Candid Coral Blush
NYX: Mega Shine Lip Gloss ( I couldn't find the name, sorry!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment