Cosmopolitan is one of my favorite magazines, adding Demi just adds to the love-factor. Her makeup was a stunning bronze/brown smokey eye with dramatic lashes and a flawless face. I recreated the look, if you haven't watched how to, you can watch it HERE.
Otherwise, here's the products used to get this gorgeous summer look:
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15 (as eye primer)
- MAC eyeshadow in soft brown
- MAC eyeshadow in mulch
- The Balm pigment in "work is over-rated"
- MAC eyeshadow in swiss chocolate
- MAC eyeshadow in bare my soul
- MAC blacktrack fluidline
- Maybelline Mascara
- Ardell Demi Whispies Lashes
- MAC eyeshadow in omega
- Revlon New Complexion Makeup in ivory beige
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
- MAC powder in emphasize
- MAC powder in sculpt
- Too Faced highlighter in candlelight glow (it's seriously amazing!)
Khroma lipstick in nude beach
Enjoy! And let me know if you try it out, I'd love to see a picture!